Since Salesforce is currently highly sought-after and has consistently ranked as the 7th most in-demand IT skill on job postings worldwide, there’s no better time to learn this skill and transition to this ever-growing and ever-relevant career path.
During the process of this course, we will walk you through the process of signing up for your own free Salesforce account which you will use to work through the exercises of the course. This account will serve as a portfolio you can keep for the rest of your life.
Did you know that Salesforce is not just a customer relationship management, or CRM, platform?
Salesforce can also be a general platform for creating business applications, and it gives you power as an admin to bring all these apps together through a point and click configuration system.
In this course, we promise to go through every major area that makes salesforce as powerful as it is.
Some of the major areas we will cover include
● Creating custom objects and records
● Understanding automation tool features
● Setting up reports and dashboards
● Extending Salesforce with third-party packages
● And creating page layouts to view data
At the end of this course, you’ll know the high-performing capabilities of the Salesforce platform and know where the admin toolset fits for some uses.
This course is suitable for the absolute beginner by introducing the key Salesforce admin concepts to them. It requires absolutely no prerequisites.
Armed with this course, you will feel comfortable diving into Salesforce administration with courses on building your first Salesforce application using tools like Process Builder and workflow and learning how to make more complex reports, etc.
So, join me on this journey to learn Salesforce administration.
What You’ll Learn
- 1. All you need to kick-start and be successful as a Salesforce CRM operator/analyst
- 2. Very simplified concepts and key points in Salesforce CRM
- 3. The characteristics and personality traits you need to learn as a BA
- 4. Hot Salesforce CRM jobs available and how you can get one for yourself
- 5. The tools, techniques and processes all Salesforce CRM operators need to know
- 6. CV and LinkedIn audit
This Course Includes:
- 1. 40 hours live on-line class
- 2. Full lifetime access
- 3. Access on mobile
- 4. Certificate of completion
- 5. Preparation for Salesforce Certification
What’s In This Course
The Topics Covered In The Salesforce CRM Course
- 1. No knowledge of coding required
- 2. No prior job experience on tech required
- 3. Note taking is essential in this course. A pen and a notebook will be required.
- 4. Computer and Strong internet
- 5. Modules will have specific outputs. These outputs must be accomplished prior to starting the next modules.
Here’s What You Get If You Enroll Today
- 1. Support with your facilitators
- 2. 1:1 support
- 3. Access to resources and materials
- 4. Group collaboration
- 5. Lifetime access
- 6. Work experience with real-life projects
Why Should I Take This Course?
- 1. You will become a Salesforce CRM professional equipped with all the skills and experiences needed to kick-start your Salesforce career once you complete this programme
- 2. You will get all the information you need to get a job as a Salesforce CRM professional with great salary
- 3. You will be able to fit into an ever-relevant and ever-on-demand industry that is ready to take in fresh talent like you
- 4. Access to freebies, a community and mentoring by the facilitators even after the class
This Course Is Specifically For:
This Course Is Also For:
Most frequent questions and answers
Yes, you will receive a SalesForce CRM Certification of Completion of this course
(A Heels & Tech Certificate of Completion which you can download as a pdf)
Yes, of course! You can add this SalesForce CRM Certification to your CV or Resume
Students are allowed to withdraw between 1-2 weeks before classes start and this is only acceptable via email: email@example.com.
Unfortunately, there is no refund 5 days before classes starts as by then, we already created personalized materials for every students.
We can do 80:20 installment payment.