Heels and Tech Course Policies April 26, 2022
Heels and Tech Course Policies
Kindly read our policies before classes commence.
- Students are allowed to withdraw between 1-2 weeks before classes start and this is only acceptable via email: Admissions@heelsandtech.com
- Unfortunately, there is no refund 5 days before classes starts as by then, we already created materials for every students.
- Once you attend a class, you can’t change to another course.
- Students are advised to invest in reliable internet as we won’t be held responsible if you are unable to connect as a result of poor network.
- Full payment must be paid to be ensure you are added to the project for the Business Analysis course.
- To receive your certification, students need to attend 70% class and fully participate.
- We don’t refund students if they wish to drop out. We understand cases of unforeseen incidents which could be illness amongst other things, do not fret, we will keep your slot for the next cohort. However, if a refund is approved, please note that we process refunds in 48hrs hours of request and bank charges will be deducted when doing the transfer back.
- We are a training institute, we don’t promise jobs, however, we will guide and equip you to the best of our ability.
- Students should endeavor to attend class as much as possible and pay attention in class. if you have reasons to be absent from class, the class replay will be provided on Mondays or Tuesdays at the latest.