To succeed in our technological driven world you must study trends by looking at the analytical data available for your niche. Whether you are an HR professional, a medical lab scientists, a researcher or a business owner you can determine different ways through which you can make good strides to achieve positive results in your line of profession by utilizing and optimizing your Data. It is safe to say everything now depends on data right from big multinationals to small businesses alike. Understanding how to visualize data shows you how to make sense of your data, present clear evidence of your findings, and tell engaging stories all through data graphics.
In this course you will discover the concepts of data analytics, the role of a data analyst, and the tools that are used to perform daily functions. You will gain understanding of the data ecosystem and the fundamentals of data analytics, such as data gathering & data mining. You will then learn the soft skills that are required to effectively communicate your data to stakeholders, and how mastering these skills can give you the option to become a data driven decision maker. In addition you will learn how to clean, analyze, and share your data with the use of visualizations and dashboard tools.
By the end of this course you will be able to carry out data process, present your data using graphics, understand the different career paths that are available for data analytics, and explore the many resources available for mastering this profession.
What You Will Learn In This Course
If you have ever taken any of our courses before free or paid, then you can attest to the truth that at heels and tech we only deliver the best of the best and the results of our students can attest to the truth of this claim.
This is an intensive training course with ready to implement strategies that will make you a data champion.
Prepare The Data
Get Data From Different Data Sources
Profile The Data
Clean, Transform, And Load The Data
Model The Data
Design A Data Model
Develop A Data Model
Create Measures By Using DAX
Optimize Model Performance
Visualize The Data
Enrich Reports For Usability
Analyze The Data
Enhance Reports To Expose Insights
Perform Advanced Analysis
Deploy and Maintain Deliverables
Create And Manage Workspaces
What Will Happen To You After This Training?
- 1. You will be able to analyze data from different data sources and create their own datasets.
- 2. You will be able to comfortably work with the different tools of the Power BI universe and know how the different tools work together
- 3. You will have the required knowledge to dive deeper into Power BI and find out more about its advanced features
Here’s What You Should Do Right Now
Our training is divided into two packages the Gold package and the Silver package.
- Duration: 1 - Month
- Time frame: 2 hours daily
- Overall Time frame: 60 hours
- Course inclusion: How to use the tool, Hands-on project, Mentorship with industry experts and Examination preparations (Practice questions)
- Duration – 3 Weekends (Saturdays/Sundays)
- Time frame: 4 hours (Saturdays/Sundays)
- Overall Time frame: 20 hours
- Course inclusion: How to use the tool and Hands-on project