What You’ll Learn
This Course Includes:
- 1. 50 hours of instructor led live online class
- 2. Certificate of completion
- 3. Working on real-life, practical and hands-on projects
- 4. Weekly – Daily Scrum meetings with team members
Course registration includes activities, templates, worksheets, assessments, group expert support, real-life projects, group collaborations, LIFETIME membership access and so on.
- 1. No knowledge of coding required
- 2. No prior job experience on tech required
- 3. A genuine desire to learn about Business Analysis
- 4. A PC, large screen preferably
- 5. Secure connection to Internet
Here’s What You Get If You Enroll Today
- 1. Support with your facilitators
- 2. 1:1 support
- 3. Access to resources and materials
- 4. Group collaboration
- 5. Lifetime access
- 6. Work experience with real-life projects
Why Should I Take This Course?
- 1. You will become a Business Analyst equipped with all the skills and experiences needed to kick-start your BA career once you complete this programme
- 2. You will get all the information you need to get a job as a BA with a great salary
- 3. You will be able to fit into an ever-relevant and ever-on-demand industry that is ready to take in fresh talent like you
- 4. Access to freebies, a community and templates for your use
Why Take This Course From Heels and Tech in Particular?
- 1. Experienced tutors who have taught and successfully transitioned our students into BA’s
- 2. You get to work on real-life problems and have enough experience to work in real BA jobs
- 3. Slow-paced lessons to ensure you understand the key concepts and lessons
- 4. Working in groups which gives you an experience of working in a team
- 5. A Business Analyst portfolio you can include in your CV or Resume
How Will This Course Help You
- 1. You will learn everything you need to know about Business Analysis
- 2. You can add this Business Analysis Certification to your CV
- 3. You can start applying for job opportunities as a BA right after this course
- 4. I will train you, guide you and share all my insights about what you need to become an awesome Business Analyst
- 5. You will be able to kick-start your career in Business Analysis which can even lead to a position in Management
- 6. You will be able to confidently speak about Business Analysis
- 7. You will be able to work on Agile or Waterfall projects as a Business Analyst
This Course Is Specifically For:
This Course Is Not Suitable For You If:
The Advantages Of Business Analysis
- 1. It’s core to any Business and all businesses are in search of those with this skill
- 2. It allows you the access to real-life problems and you get to think up innovative solution to those problems
- 3. It’s a stepping stone to a great career journey
- 4. Every industry needs people with this skill – it’s ever in demand
- 5. It’s a great choice for you if you want to change your career – and even work from home
- 6. You get the opportunity to interact with people and business leaders on a daily basis
Most frequent questions and answers
Yes, you will receive a Business Analysis Certification of Completion of this course
(A Heels & Tech Certificate of Completion which you can download as a pdf)
Yes, of course! You can add this Business Analysis Certification to your CV or Resume
Of course it does! Please provide some more information
While you may use the training to apply Business Analysis roles, you need to definitely study the BABOK guide to be able to pass the CBAP exam… the focus of this training isn’t writing or passing an examination, It is for you to get a hands-on and practical work experience.
No, please read our refund policy on the receipt given to you after payment has been made.
We do not encourage payment plans, however, we can do 80% 20% installment payment which must be paid fully before the end of the first week.
No, you will have discussions with the development team as a Business Analyst
You will work with your team members on Cost Benefit Analysis of the project
No. This course is purely practical and hands-on and not an examination prep.
A Business Analyst is a consultant that transforms requirement from the Business to the Technology team.
Students are allowed to withdraw between 1-2 weeks before classes start and this is only acceptable via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, there is no refund 5 days before classes starts as by then, we already created materials for every students.