- What is Growth Hacking?
- How to Launch and Manage a Growth Team
How to Get Insights from Google Analytics & Apply Them to Marketing Funnels
- How to Measure Traffic Volume and Visitor Interest
- How to Measure Engagement and Actions Taken
- Source/Medium and Good Traffic (Essential Skill)
- Roberto from Google on Why GA4 is a Major Shift in Analytics
- Google Analytics 4 and the New Direction of SEO and Analytics
- An Introduction to Digital Funnels and Conversion Points
- Show Off Some of Your New Google Analytics Skills Using the New GA4 Console
Accelerate Growth by Developing Personas & Focusing on Specific User Segments
- What if Your Focus Was So Clear You Found Growth Hacks in Your Dreams?
- The Fundamentals of Segmentation for Growth Hackers
- Segments and Acquisition
- How to Build Personas and Needs Maps through Customer Interviews
- Soft Data and Design Thinking
- What are the Building Blocks of a Growth Hacking Campaign?
- Three Growth Marketing Concepts We’ll Use Throughout the Course
- B2C Case Study
Use Data to Learn Strategies and Run Your Growth Team
- You Don’t Need to Know Everything when You Have Data
- [Analyze Data] The Fundamentals of Lean Analytics
- [Focus on the Inputs] Find and Measure Your Leading Variables
- SideBYSide: How to Build & Share Dynamic Analytics Reports w/ Google Data Studio
- [Prioritize Growth Ideas] How to Use the ICE System in Growth Hacking
- Tips on Starting a Growth Team
- [Work as a Team] 5 Hats: The Five Skills Needed to Hack Growth
- Practicum: How to Brainstorm and Rank Growth Hacking Experiment Ideas
- Experiment Idea Using the ICE Framework
Language/Market Fit: Content Creation, Email Marketing, and SEO
- What’s the language/market fit?
- Hacking Acquisition: The 8 Seconds Rule and Channel Testing
- Shelby Stephens from GrowthMatch Introduces the Concept of a Need for Narrative
- Exercise: Create a Need Narrative with the Guide from GrowthMatch
- Write Better Copy for Your Emails, Blogs, Websites, etc.
- Send More Effective Marketing Emails
- Three Advanced Email Marketing Implementations
- Try These Methods to Increase Email List Signups
- SideBYSide: How to Use Email Marketing in Today’s Marketplace
- Email is Still Effective in 2022: The Persistent Value of Email Marketing
- Five Must-know Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Practices
- The Five-Point SEO Checklist for Content Marketing
- Content Creation and SEO for Growth Marketing
- How do UTM codes help track the performance of content & ads?
- SideBYSide: Append UTM Codes to a Link
- Link Management for Growth Marketers
Landing Pages and UX: Where should you drive your traffic?
- What’s the Language Spoken by 65% of the Global Population?
- The Fundamentals of User Experience (UX)
- How to Design a Killer Landing Page
- SideBYSide: How to Use Hotjar to Record and Review User Behavior
- UX and When to Use A/B Testing
- Try these Five Methods to Increase Conversions
- Use Hotjar Recordings to Generate Landing Page Optimization Ideas
TOFU: Top-of-the-Funnel Marketing
- Imagine Yourself Managing Your Own Digital Airport
- Paid Traffic: The Structure, Channels, and Metrics of Online Ads
- Paid Traffic: The Fundamentals of Setting Up Search (or “CPC”) Ads
- Paid Traffic: Audiences & the Basics of Social Media Ads vs. PPC
- B2B Lead Generation through LinkedIn® with Gabe Villimizar
- Paid Leads and Qualification Systems
- System to Generate B2B Leads Organically in
Growth’s Financial Equation: LTV, CAC, and Reverse Engineering Marketing Funnels
- Could Lifetime Customer Value Be the Most Important Marketing Metric?
- How to Estimate Lifetime Customer Value and Acquisition Cost
- Place a Value at Each Point of Conversion in Your Funnel
- SideBYSide: Estimate LTV and CAC of Different Personas
- Using LTV, CAC, and Marketing Funnel Metrics to Make Strategic Decisions
- Real-world Cases of Data Privacy Laws Increasing CAC
How to Go Viral? Social Media and Public Relations
- How to Mix Social Media and Public Relations to Expand Your Audience
- What Factors Increase the “Viral Effect” of Content?
- What Really Makes a Piece of Content “Go Viral?”
- What are the dynamics behind content going viral on social media?
- Working the Media
- No Money for a Publicist? Here are Some DIY Publicity Hacks
Growth Hacking Retention: Acquisition is Expensive. Retention is Not.
- Where the Fun and Money Is
- The Fundamentals of Remarketing Based on User Behavior
- SideBYSide: Build Audiences Who Engaged on Facebook or Instagram
- Segmenting and Lifetime Customer Value
- SideBYSide: Let’s Target Cart Abandoners and Engaged Traffic on FB
- How to Define and Growth Hack Your Retention Cohorts
- Online Communities and Customer Journey Mapping for Retention
[Careers in Growth] 3 Growth Hacking Career Paths: Product, Consulting, and CRO
- A Short Introduction to the New Section on Careers in Growth Hacking
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Specializing in Product-led Growth
- Building a Growth Agency via Your Personal Brand
- How to Be Successful with Consulting Clients
- Starting a Career in Growth Hacking